Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

We are going to hit some poor sods with a cricket score. Cannot believe the amount of chances we are missing. Doku will be making a shit load of assists this season. Sloppy tonight but they keep getting the job done. What can I say.

Last edited:
Nice to see Red Star Belgrade live - a famous old club. And that’s about it really.

Another fairly meaningless procession of a game against hopelessly overmatched opponents - yep it’s CL time again

And they’re expanding it next year to about ninety clubs. Brilliant idea.
think it will be something to do with more dosh generation...but I could be wrong :(

One to file in the ”take the three points and move on” file.

We didn’t play that badly, but we arent half missing some chances at the moment.

Haaland is going to score 12 in a match soon. He can’t keep missing these chances!
I sometimes feel these are like practice matches.
Sounds arrogant and we hate that I know. Most of us being of a certain vintage I’m guessing.

But I don’t look at it as take the points and file it away.
I really think we are on a learning curve here and there is a new City style emerging.
We are taking total football to the ten man defence and working on ways to work through smaller and smaller spaces e I for one think when we get this right watch out Premier League, you’re in trouble.

I’m not the greatest optimist in the world but I see something very promising happening here amongst all the missed chances.

I’m really enjoying watching us even when we go a goal down to the first attack from the opposition. There’s no panic and I even feel it in the match day thread. I don think many other people are panicking.
Sloppy or not it’s like there’s an air of inevitability.

This is practice Lads. Wait until we get going in January.

I'm not so sure - would need to see it again, but I thought he tried to glance it to to the right of the keeper, expecting him to move left. The keeper didn't move as much as expected, and Foden got a little more on it, but it didn't look quite so straight.
Head back where the ball came from.

I sometimes feel these are like practice matches.
Sounds arrogant and we hate that I know. Most of us being of a certain vintage I’m guessing.

But I don’t look at it as take the points and file it away.
I really think we are on a learning curve here and there is a new City style emerging.
We are taking total football to the ten man defence and working on ways to work through smaller and smaller spaces e I for one think when we get this right watch out Premier League, you’re in trouble.

I’m not the greatest optimist in the world but I see something very promising happening here amongst all the missed chances.

I’m really enjoying watching us even when we go a goal down to the first attack from the opposition. There’s no panic and I even feel it in the match day thread. I don think many other people are panicking.
Sloppy or not it’s like there’s an air of inevitability.

This is practice Lads. Wait until we get going in January.
I agree. We need to slowly crank it up as we have harder games on the horizon. We always start slowly and wind ourselves up. We’re doing that and winning so far this season.

If we’re anywhere near the top of the table come the new year, then it’s almost game over. Most of out hardest games are to come before Xmas,

Erling didn’t score tonight but his ‘no-look’ pass for the first Alvarez goal was great. He hit the bar from a header and the post with another later on. He also nearly dinked it over the keeper but Glazer reacted well.
Let’s hope he scores on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.