Crvena Zvezda (H) - Tue 19th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know by now pep goes full strength until we are through but I'd still be hopeful of a few changes tonight at least. Get nunes in from the start, maybe give Rico lewis a start. They can happen without the quality dropping.

Personally, I'd be starting them in along with the likes of phillips and gomez too but I think we've seen enough team selections to know that's not happening

Ederson, Lewis, Dias, gvardiol, ake. Phillips, nunes, foden,gomez, doku, haaland is what I'd be going with, full use of the squad and still easily good enough to win comfortably but its far more likely to be something like ederson, Walker, Dias, ake, gvardiol, rodri, Bernardo, nunes, foden, doku, haaland.

We were corporate that night and still had a lovely 5 course meal, came back next night and got a buffet tea, remember some massive Russian fella next to our table was doing bets with a wodge of £50 notes out of his money clip!

We were corporate that night and still had a lovely 5 course meal, came back next night and got a buffet tea, remember some massive Russian fella next to our table was doing bets with a wodge of £50 notes out of his money clip!
“£500 on the next person to be defenestrated…”

In my 70s and gave up going to evening matches during Covid. Does anyone know if there is a way of watching CL live without entering into an 18 month contract. We have a Sky PL package and BT for broadband/landline. I am not interested in the other TNT sports stuff bur the CL only last for the next 7 months or so.Any advice appreciated
Try livesporttv. Google it

When I think of Red Star Belgrade I remember they were the team Utd beat in the European Cup, drew 3-3 over there i think, before flying back to Manchester with a refueling stop in Munich.
Where Frank Swift lost his life.

Wonder if their ’keeper will get a good reception tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.