Crystal Palace (a) FA Cup Pre-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking joke this.

The arsing around with the date (depending on who went through out of Palace and Bolton) meant that the foreign TV companies had already chosen their Saturday 3pm games.

So thanks to the fucking BBC, City vs Palace isn't shown anywhere, whilst Lincoln vs Brighton is televised at the same time.

Fuck Off BBC.

I'd like to see Vinny get back. I think if we are going to win the Cup, or get much further in the CL, he's going to have get a run in the team. Then I think players like Stones and Otamendi will come good.

Seems like an ideal game to give Jesus his full start in English football too. Who would make way? On current form you would have to say Aguero

Anyone know which pubs near the ground will be City friendly? Asking for a mate.

Anyone know which pubs near the ground will be City friendly? Asking for a mate.

all friendly round there i've found, big spoons on the away end side of the ground thats always good for both sets of fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.