Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who's fit but I'd like to see:

Caballero, Zaba, VK, Ota, AK, Yaya, KDB, Sane, Dave, Jesus, Kun

Willy,

Zaba,VK,Adarabioyo ,AK,

Navas,Garcia,Fernandinho,Delph,

Kelechi,Nolito

Subs - Diaz and Sancho on bench,why not give them a chance.Adarabioyo is not good enough but he can show what hes made of.West Ham game far more important,we have to be top 4.Assuming ones shown not injured but suspect Delph is.

Willy,

Zaba,VK,Adarabioyo ,AK,

Kelechi,Nolito

Subs - Diaz and Sancho on bench,why not give them a chance.Adarabioyo is not good enough but he can show what hes made of.West Ham game far more important,we have to be top 4.Assuming ones shown not injured but suspect Delph is.
Fernandinho still suspended, Can't see him going with that midfield. Need creativity from somewhere.

Is that the Spoons near Thornton Heath station? Was in there last time and it was a mix of home/away friendly enough though

Up until September last year there was a Wetherspoons near Norwood Junction station which was exclusively for away fans. Sadly this has been turned into a trendy craft ale bistro pub, who do not allow away fans in. That side of Selhurst Park now doesn't have an away fan friendly pub as far as I could tell. (I went into the less obviously Palace pubs and asked specifically.)

Up until September last year there was a Wetherspoons near Norwood Junction station which was exclusively for away fans. Sadly this has been turned into a trendy craft ale bistro pub, who do not allow away fans in. That side of Selhurst Park now doesn't have an away fan friendly pub as far as I could tell. (I went into the less obviously Palace pubs and asked specifically.)

Cheers, we're getting down early so will ask around. I know there's a few half decent pubs around Thornton Heath station.

Cheers, we're getting down early so will ask around. I know there's a few half decent pubs around Thornton Heath station.

Flora sands is the weatherspoons mate outside Thornton Heath and a little further down the road is the railway telegraph pub which is for away fans putting abit of grub on aswel by all accounts

Willy,

Zaba,VK,Adarabioyo ,AK,

Kelechi,Nolito

I think getting back on the winning track is more important.

If Vinny doesn't start in this game, then I really don't see when he is going to play. I'd like to see Sane and Jesus play. Nolito is a good shout but we need at least one of Silva or KDB in midfield

Flora sands is the weatherspoons mate outside Thornton Heath and a little further down the road is the railway telegraph pub which is for away fans putting abit of grub on aswel by all accounts

Nice one, that's the Blue one? Alright in there, will see you in there if you're heading down

I think getting back on the winning track is more important.

If Vinny doesn't start in this game, then I really don't see when he is going to play. I'd like to see Sane and Jesus play. Nolito is a good shout but we need at least one of Silva or KDB in midfield

Get back winning v West Ham.Its such a shame but the League Cup and FA Cup dont mean jack nowadays so reluctantly I say fook it and go for top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.