Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Anyway, this is like the run-in to 2018-19, in my view. We've just got to win everything regardless from here on in. Especially — crucially — that pesky match on 10 April.
Although the 10th (or perhaps more realistically awaiting a switch to the 09th April?) could well be the only remaining game we could afford to draw. Anyway, we've done it before and tomorrow for us, and Weds for them, are a pretty crucial start to the run-in...

I fear this is going to be another of those shit weekends, when the rags and Lpool win and we lose.

Surely the Anfield result will prove to be a strong incentive to City to turn on a proper performance? (Or will it? I wish I could be more optimistic)
This team and manager are very focussed and have plenty of experience of title run-ins , i think the opposite to you the Palace game will be a statement victory and then the pressure is all on the Dippers to win against an improving Arsenal team.
Arteta will be up for that game after his touchline spat with Klippety at Klanfield earlier in the season

Please don’t “we agreed a personal terms with Haaland for a summer move” thing affect our performances in remaining PL games. Dippers are quietly winning their games, we must not lose this year’s title.

Spoken like a true City fan.

:)

I feel your pessimism. It's our mindset. However our players are different. I think we'll get a big win in our Real Madrid tribute all white kit.

Even Sterling will score one he usually misses.

:)
I'm with you guys, sadly. It's a piggin' curse! - what makes it worse is I'm actually a very positive person.

Reactions: mat
Please don’t “we agreed a personal terms with Haaland for a summer move” thing affect our performances in remaining PL games. Dippers are quietly winning their games, we must not lose this year’s title.
Should think Salah is causing a few disruptions around Anfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.