Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking at Borough/London Bridge could do worse than the Old Kings Head, often busy weekends with away fans heading to Charlton or Millwall, simple set-up, handful of real ales. Not sure about the mention of £3 a half on pg (att'd), this was the last pub in the area to keep a pint down to £4, though it may now be £4.50
Will definitely have a look in here

I’m expecting a really tough match tomorrow night. Palace are really well set up to play us, they defend well and counter attack at speed. Zaha usually plays well against us and will look for a penalty. They were excellent against Liverpool and were unlucky that 2 awful decisions went against them.

We’ll need to start well and hopefully score early and quieten the crowd down. I don’t want to see us copy Liverpool’s meltdown in 13/14 at Selhurst Park!

I’m expecting a really tough match tomorrow night. Palace are really well set up to play us, they defend well and counter attack at speed. Zaha usually plays well against us and will look for a penalty. They were excellent against Liverpool and were unlucky that 2 awful decisions went against them.

We’ll need to start well and hopefully score early and quieten the crowd down. I don’t want to see us copy Liverpool’s meltdown in 13/14 at Selhurst Park!
How about the reverse,3 down but win instead of drawing 3-4 . ;-)

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Grealish
Foden

Surely the best team?
I would go with that 11, but you never know with Pep he may decide to start with Sterling instead of Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.