Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince George on the high street is ok,about 5 min walk max from the ground
Cheers pal. If they're open to away it'll be heaving with early arriving Blues. Only time I've been to a pub locally there recently were the one's closer to selhurst station the other side of the ground but it's a more difficult journey down from Victoria. Not getting to London til half five so it'll be cans on the train for us & a couple round London Bridge before heading down.

Anyone looking at Borough/London Bridge could do worse than the Old Kings Head, often busy weekends with away fans heading to Charlton or Millwall, simple set-up, handful of real ales. Not sure about the mention of £3 a half on pg (att'd), this was the last pub in the area to keep a pint down to £4, though it may now be £4.50

I fear this is going to be another of those shit weekends, when the rags and Lpool win and we lose.

Surely the Anfield result will prove to be a strong incentive to City to turn on a proper performance? (Or will it? I wish I could be more optimistic)

Yep. Anyway, this is like the run-in to 2018-19, in my view. We've just got to win everything regardless from here on in. Especially — crucially — that pesky match on 10 April.

I think the way people like Kev and Jack played against United was a very good sign. Kev looked hungry and really up for it in a way I haven't seen for quite some time. Jack was straining at the leash. Bernie was here, there and everywhere.

Last edited:
I fear this is going to be another of those shit weekends, when the rags and Lpool win and we lose.

Surely the Anfield result will prove to be a strong incentive to City to turn on a proper performance? (Or will it? I wish I could be more optimistic)
Spoken like a true City fan.

:)

I feel your pessimism. It's our mindset. However our players are different. I think we'll get a big win in our Real Madrid tribute all white kit.

Even Sterling will score one he usually misses.

:)

An absolute must win. We could find ourselves switching roles with Liverpool and being second with a game in hand, in two weeks time, even winning at palace and without playing again.

Even if that lot go top on goal difference having played a game more, you can imagine the media love in and declarations of it meaning more, etc etc.

The alternative is, if we beat palace and Liverpool don't get maximum points off arsenal and Watford, then we next play to go five points or more clear with our game in hand and get a chance to better the goal difference and it's only on our hands again.

Come on City. We need revenge on this lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.