Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this we make the dippers already daunting trip to Arsenal that much harder.

I think we’ve already had our blip and we’ve got a squad full of players who absolutely live for this time of the season and they’ll be chomping at the bit to get out there tomorrow night.

I’m totally confident that we’re gonna win
Arsenal have a good home record, lost their first game at home to chelsea during their shit start and then lost to us (in the biggest injustice ever in football, until we won at Everton), otherwise unbeaten at home I think

I am really sorry to inform you all that I dreamed last night that we drew this game 0-0, despite having a disallowed "winner" (a header from a corner) in injury time.

I am really sorry to inform you all that I dreamed last night that we drew this game 0-0, despite having a disallowed "winner" (a header from a corner) in injury time.
If your dream comes true mate then i hope a fuckin' big perch throws the hook just as you go to net it; )

Any team news?? Not seen anything did pep do a presser?
Pep did a press conference based on geo-politics mainly focusing on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the global shortage of oil and gas. The suitability of foreign owners in Premier League. The commercial power of Amazon and is the Tesco card better value for money than shopping at Aldi or Lidl. Don't think anyone asked him about football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.