Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win this game and the only team left that I could see potentially taking points off of us are obviously Liverpool and maybe Villa..

Palace from a personnel standpoint worry me. They have fast wingers that are dangerous in/around the box in Olise and Zaha and have some pretty competent midfielders to deliver those passes even outside of Gallagher.

Win this and I like to think it will be a big blow to Liverpool's psyche as we enter this final stretch. 2-1 City.

West Ham is another potential banana skin…the dippers have far more though
Imo it’s more likely we win by 10pts then them catching us

Morning Blues. Does anyone know of any City pubs in Chorlton or Sale for tonight please? I’m stuck in the Rag stronghold of Urmston and sick of being an army of 1!!

Anyone looking at Borough/London Bridge could do worse than the Old Kings Head, often busy weekends with away fans heading to Charlton or Millwall, simple set-up, handful of real ales. Not sure about the mention of £3 a half on pg (att'd), this was the last pub in the area to keep a pint down to £4, though it may now be £4.50
What's the' Tudor Style 'pub with the courtyard near London Bridge called? Is it the George? Last time I actually went in there though was before the match at Charlton when The Goat scored the only goal(the 'Blackburn' season under Royle?).
Proper old pub with a lot of character and decent beer (so much so that me and my brother got on the wrong train to The Valley that day)
The pub may not be the same but hopefully the result will be tonight !

We have got some very good young players ourselves. Cole palmer has been injured a long time but just recovering now. I think we'll play Grealish and Mahrez in this game with KD, Bernardo and Foden in between. Hard to stop because they will simply keep the ball and move you about but counter-attacking works and Palace are good at that.

Before the City takeover I quite liked Liverpool because our enemies enemy was our friend. Not any more. partly because they are our no. 1 rival but also because of the online conduct of their fans towards City.
Not only online, they are horrible humans

Most City fans, including myself, will be twitchy about this game - we are blues after all. Play to our strengths and we will wipe the floor with them. My line up would be Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan, Grealish, Foden and KDB, with the front three on constant rotation. It is very, very hard to stop that.

I fear Cityitis is beginning to affect some on here. Gird your loins, take courage, Alan Ball is no longer our manager! We will win today. C'mon City.
PS What did I say.....The post below me now forecasts a Palace win. Post by @lionheart! Courage mon ami, courage.

Last edited:
What's the' Tudor Style 'pub with the courtyard near London Bridge called? Is it the George? Last time I actually went in there though was before the match at Charlton when The Goat scored the only goal(the 'Blackburn' season under Royle?).
Proper old pub with a lot of character and decent beer (so much so that me and my brother got on the wrong train to The Valley that day)
The pub may not be the same but hopefully the result will be tonight !
Yes, the George, very characterful and impressive facade, i'm sure much used in period dramas and the like, unfortunately now standing opposite a new block of no distinction, but pub is predominantly GK, and touristy, so not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.