Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo Rodri Bernardo KDB Grealish Foden Mahrez
This would be my starting XI as well, our best team currently with Dias being out in my opinion.
I am a bit nervous (will be every game as long as Liverpool are within touching distance) but think we will win.
A win today, and then see Liverpool drop points against Arsenal away on Wednesday would be perfect.

For what it's worth, our first ever game v Palace was an away Cup tie in 1921.

We lost 2-0.

Our next meeting was another Cup tie, in 1926. A home game, and we won 11-4, with Frank Roberts bagging five goals.

Our highest ever score, I fancy.

I just hope we start on the front foot and go at Palace and shoot on sight. No tippy tappy fannying about tonight please Pep.
Definitely, it seems so simple....tempo tempo tempo but, we seem certainly in away games to starve the opposition of the ball for 15 mins before we think of attacking. It's a great idea if we don't get caught cold an allow teams to build a head of steam.

was at that game with the grandson,
For what it's worth, our first ever game v Palace was an away Cup tie in 1921.

We lost 2-0.

Our next meeting was another Cup tie, in 1926. A home game, and we won 11-4, with Frank Roberts bagging five goals.

Our highest ever score, I fancy.
was at that game with the grandkids.....:)

Yes, the George, very characterful and impressive facade, i'm sure much used in period dramas and the like, unfortunately now standing opposite a new block of no distinction, but pub is predominantly GK, and touristy, so not for me.
Both William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens spent time there writing in years gone by. A pub with a wonderful literary legacy. One can only hope that when the time comes, Jack Grealish will pen his memoirs there as well. "Alice Band in Wonderland" works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.