Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous at hell with this can’t afford to drop any points.
Have to admit I've been more nervous than usual for some time. With Liverpool still in eveything and the LC already won, I keep getting this nagging feeling that they're going to finish up with 3-4 pots and we're going to end up with nothing.

On the other hand I'm not sure we're going to have to win every game, Liverpool haven't been playing that well but have been getting away with it. They can't continue like that till the end of the season and I'm expecting them to drop points in at least a couple of games, not including the Etihad match. I think we'll lose that match but still win the title.

What does bug the hell out of me is we've been trying to win the CL for the past decade while Liverpool then Chelsea seem to come along from nowhere and win it with ease.

Have to admit I've been more nervous than usual for some time. With Liverpool still in eveything and the LC already won, I keep getting this nagging feeling that they're going to finish up with 3-4 pots and we're going to end up with nothing.

On the other hand I'm not sure we're going to have to win every game, Liverpool haven't been playing that well but have been getting away with it. They can't continue like that till the end of the season and I'm expecting them to drop points in at least a couple of games, not including the Etihad match. I think we'll lose that match but still win the title.

What does bug the hell out of me is we've been trying to win the CL for the past decade while Liverpool then Chelsea seem to come along from nowhere and win it with ease.
You really are a ray of sunshine.

Yikes!

We must be mad going to this been on the road since 9am still no where near expect to get home around 4ish ,hope the city buses get there reckon they are cutting it a bit fine leaving at 1.30 :+(

Feels like one of our toughest tests in the run in with Liverpool winning on Saturday and with their game in hand on Wednesday.

Having said that when we play well we win, hopefully we can set the tempo early, avoid conceding early and score early enough to quell the home crowd.

It looks like KDB, Foden, Bernardo and Mahrez are bang in form. We were excellent against united but we need to mail that level.

We must be mad going to this been on the road since 9am still no where near expect to get home around 4ish ,hope the city buses get there reckon they are cutting it a bit fine leaving at 1.30 :+(

We left at 9am....yesterday morning. Currently in hotel in Victoria about to go looking for somewhere to drink. Anyone any recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.