Crystal Palace (A) - Mon 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit I've been more nervous than usual for some time. With Liverpool still in eveything and the LC already won, I keep getting this nagging feeling that they're going to finish up with 3-4 pots and we're going to end up with nothing.

On the other hand I'm not sure we're going to have to win every game, Liverpool haven't been playing that well but have been getting away with it. They can't continue like that till the end of the season and I'm expecting them to drop points in at least a couple of games, not including the Etihad match. I think we'll lose that match but still win the title.

What does bug the hell out of me is we've been trying to win the CL for the past decade while Liverpool then Chelsea seem to come along from nowhere and win it with ease.
I agree with the last paragraph

Sat in the bloody Holmsdale end tonight with a Palace fan (well lots of Palace fans I would imagine), going to be bloody hard sitting on my hands when we score

Palace seems like Southampton to me. They both are horrible but okay insane against us. Hate both of them

Win this and pressure back on Liverpool in midweek at Arsenal where there's a chance they drop points. We drop points and they go there fired up.

In short, win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.