Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Haha, Lescott just said 'good to see the Premier Trophy back in its traditional colour'

Thought 'so proud Liverpool won their only EPL title on my shift' expert red teams rimmer Humphries was going to choke.

Great day!! Kun scored, win and a championship in the bag, rested players for PSG, all good.

Torres once again shows 2 things. He cannot really play in the wings and that when he plays more central he is really good.
Kun shows how to score and create chances. By just shooting and not overthinking it.
Sterling might have scored if we had we 3 more 90 minutes to play. He was good but his neverending problem of being the least clinical player of the galaxy remains.

PSG now, i should enjoy this weekend first and the draw tomorrow but my mind is on Tuesday and i'm nervous :(

His final decision making most of the time is wrong and his shooting is woeful.
Hope he comes good but for me he makes the same mistakes game in game out.
Definitely regressed sadly.
Looked close to his real self second half when the space opened up. It will come.

Goal of the season for me from kun and we will miss him . First half not good enough but second half a joy to watch .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.