Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Again a much better second half.
Happy Aguero got the opener. And it was a really good one. Not over thinking it. Control and hit. Another plus is he got 90 minutes in his trousers.

Also happy for Torres. Went through a difficult period and you could see how he saw this monkey get on his shoulder.
Yes I was fairly critical of Torres after that first half but he was excellent in that second half.

After an absolute gash first half,the boys and Pep did us proud second half.

Mendy and Torres did great on their return,an absolute worldly that reminded us what we will miss from Aguero and a MOTM performance from another legend (probably) on his way.....Dinho.

I think we can safely say we have at least a double!

And all our best rested for Tuesday! a fucking great day!!

Think i'll settle for a draw tomorrow.
No draw tomorrow a Liverpool win and we are champions

Another very good team performance in which everyone played their part. Players like Torres, Mendy and Ake that have hardly played had very good games. Sterling and Jesus tried very hard but nothing seems to be coming off for them at the moment. Fernandinho and Rodri stable, calming influences.

Excellent result, very good performance overall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.