Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Jesus is NOT Aguero, he never will be. You cannot fault his work rate and closing down.
It’s his finishing that is sadly not good enough. He takes too many touches and seems to be doing “a Sterling” at the moment. Going backwards instead of improving. Yes, he’s still young, but maybe he’s just doing what Pep wants him to do. After all he can’t be that bad if he plays most of Brazil’s games.
I really hope he can improve his game and stay onside.

Jesus is NOT Aguero, he never will be. You cannot fault his work rate and closing down.
It’s his finishing that is sadly not good enough. He takes too many touches and seems to be doing “a Sterling” at the moment. Going backwards instead of improving. Yes, he’s still young, but maybe he’s just doing what Pep wants him to do. After all he can’t be that bad if he plays most of Brazil’s games.
His best games for us in past season or so has come from the left, he should just try and develop into a winger. Because he is simply not cut out for a striker. No wonder why his best game last season was vs Madrid off left. And his work rate was excellent

Sergio el Kun Agüeroooooo what a bloody thunderbastard of his!

No, I ain't crying, you is. :(

Tomorrow in El Plástico yank franchises Superbowl, any result is a win.
Trafford Buccaneers win then Anfield Redsox won't get top 4.
Dipper scum win over rag scum, we collect the title with nice blue ribbons.
Both Yanks draw, no hay problema, we wait a few more days.
Sun Tsu would be proud.

His best games for us in past season or so has come from the left, he should just try and develop into a winger. Because he is simply not cut out for a striker. No wonder why his best game last season was vs Madrid off left. And his work rate was excellent
And long term that would allow Foden to play central too. Good call.

His 'offside' goal looked onside. No checking with lines bollocks for us though.I

Nice finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.