Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

You're wasting your time with these people, Bobby. Let them rant and rave and talk bullshit for the next few hours. It happens every time we drop points because a high percentage of football fans don't know anything about football.
imo, fans can only have hind-sight, the players have to make decisions then we make comments. Some comments are agenda-driven, blatantly so, hiding behind "i'm entitled to my opinion blah blah" and "the money they're on" etc.
That's BM for ya, pissin' on chips, even our own :)

Too big a topic to get into on BM, though if you are interested its all out there particularly how Brighton and Brentford owners made their billions Using xG and similar stats.

Plus BM has decided it’s bollocks ;-)

I know you didn't necessarily think that, but for clarity, wasnt claiming it is bollocks, just that I don't get it.

But fair enough, if I find time at some point, may look into it.

I want to see a reaction and I am happy its a bogey team is coming up to test us this weekend. A team Pep could not outfox two PL games so far this season.

perfect test imo for us in the FA Cup.

creating chances and finishing chances are both needed, we are great in the first and not so good in second. Sterling can be utter dross when it comes to finishing sitters but he does have the skill the most to get into sitters with his anticipation of the positions and space to be in the right spot to receive the ball. not sure why he was not introduced last night. same with Gundogan, he should have come on for Rodri who was refusing to make a forward pass even from 30 meters from their goal he passed only left and right and back and giving away a lot in the process instead of a few long shots or lobbed in passes into the box or some good ball down the wings to pick out a runner maybe.

against Arsenal he was in the box to get that last goal we need that kind of extra from him yesterday he stayed out of the attacks as much as he could and we cannot afford that.

I think the best thing we could have done for the last 20 was to introduce Sterling on the right and shift Foden left and try and beat a full back. I thought their full backs did well and our wings looked stale by 70 mins, but the best moments came when we knocked the ball past them and they clearly didnt enjoy running backwards with the ball goalside of them (as most full backs dont). I think 20 mins of trying to beat them a bit on the outside might have yielded something, but then again they were sat so deep and we'll never know!
but something changed at halftime the first half was shoot if chance created the second half we went with it'll happen sooner or later and be patient

Why the fuck didnt grealish run at them in the box time and time again, give them a decision to make , wanted raz subbed on to do it and also be at the post for a tap in

Very frustrating , our finishing was bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.