Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Have people on here gone mad? We played well, created lots of chances and just missed them. We weren’t shit as people are suggesting. I despair of this fan base sometimes.

The game is quite simple try to score more than the other team. You can't be excellent if you cant finish chances. Its a pretty vital part of the game. The finishing was shit and some of the passes and crosses were the same.

The manager was shit as well.

What really pissed me off was our trying the same thing again and again and again and again and not mixing it up.

We had maybe 10 chances to take a shot from distance, work the keeper, but no just cycle it around again for another 5 minutes. We are so **un**-direct, it's bloody ridiculous.

We knew that in the summer and decided to spend £100 million of Jack Grealish rather than sign a striker.

We’ve no one to blame than ourselves for that.

It’s not like the writing wasn’t on the wall either. The fact Gundogan was our top scorer is pathetic with the forward players in this side.
We're not using him right. Free Jack Grealish

Time to sit on this thread and watch the bed wetters shit themselves…

any other day and we win that 3-0 it just wasn’t to be. Regardless of what happens on Wednesday it’s in our hands still. This is football at the highest level if you wanna watch a cake walk to the title every season go watch bayern Munich zzzzzz.

I don’t doubt Pep and this team. Bring it on.

Talk about a mixed metaphor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.