Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

You don’t deserve to win the league if you can’t beat teams like Palace ( yes no one has a Devine right to win any game)when we should have been at least 3-0 at HT,chance after chance missed the only surprise is Palace didn’t win it with their first shot on goal,which we know all to well in games..

Can’t believe we haven’t scored against Palace this season.

Liverpool have the momentum now. The game at the Etihad is a must win.

The longer the game went on the worse we got. Players losing their self-control. Bernardo should either be dropped or made the sacrifical lamb as the false 9 because you cannot have Foden being played in that role any longer.
Utterly ridiculous he never tried one subsitution.
At least our possession stats will be so so good...perhaps the players are more concerned about that than putting the ball in the net.
Can't wait till we have a goalscorer in our team again.

First half was wasteful, second half was one of the worst I've seen this season, and of course Pep doesn't make a single sub.

It seems like whoever took points off us in the first half of the season will do it in the second half, so that means we won't beat the scousers, hopefully we'll get a draw.

When we Fook up it’s usually the same reasons - tactics & subs

business end of the season & having no striker will cost us & we all know it.

A top striker drags us over the line

Great point. Different circumstances but it reminds me of the point away to Stoke in the 11/12 run in. If you can’t win it, don’t lose it. Could be the point that makes all the difference.

At least one point clear with only 9 games left. Once again, offer that to anybody with a pair of bollocks in August and they’d have snapped your hand off.
Cheered me up that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.