Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

lack of a real finisher could be the difference this year....but then again we have done it in the past.

This game was always the one where we could drop points and so it proved to be.

Those saying it was over in January have been proven to be way out as many others pointed out.

We played fine but Foden, Bernardo were not at it today and unusually wasteful. Grealish needs to do more as well (not for the first time)

We looked a bit desperate at times and mistakes crept in

One point is better than nothing but Liverpool have a real incentive now to go and beat Arsenal which they will undoubtedly will do as they are prolific in front of goal and Arsenal still have a soft underbelly. We just need to pray for a freak result there or its down to 1pt

Its going to be neck and neck all the way and I just hope the lack of a real finisher upfront doesnt trip us up.

We can buy Haaland and buy Kane as well but that’s not the only issue. The biggest issue we have is that we have no pace in the side. Never replaced Leroy. We have no pace to get at sides in midfield or on the wings. Until we get real pace into this side we will struggle to breakdown teams.
Haaland and Kane would have both finished bernardos chances

Well played City also well played Palace. Credit to Patrick for the way they play and playing out from the back. That Gallagher for them is some player. Is Andy Hinchcliffe a Liverpool fan now and that other Commentator? He played for city and Everton but must have a love for Liverpool. Oh well, unlucky. That has to be one of our hardest fixtures out of the way. Come on champions we go again. Love this team

I'd like to see who the #1 player is in the league for setting up chances for his teammates to miss. I'm guessing Jack is right up there pal.
yeah i'm sure that's why he's on 2 assists, because everyone else keeps missing the sitters he provides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.