Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Great point. Different circumstances but it reminds me of the point away to Stoke in the 11/12 run in. If you can’t win it, don’t lose it. Could be the point that makes all the difference.

At least one point clear with only 9 games left. Once again, offer that to anybody with a pair of bollocks in August and they’d have snapped your hand off.
I'll drink to that. Too many towels being thrown in on this thread.

I keep seeing a lot of people talking about how good palace were defensively but a decent striker would've scored a hat trick with the chances we created tonight. It was more a story of chances we've missed than palace stopping us

Carragher and Neville for the post match stuff, why not see if Vladimir Putin is available too and have a full set of cnuts?

I don't put money on anything

do you think Liverpool will score more goals than City between now and the end of the season

They have a game in hand and don't need 20 shots a goal to score a goal - we don't have enough goals in our game pure and simple and we will drop more over the last games of the season
Maybe you are right.…but then again maybe not. Either way I think Pep might know what he is doing.

Did anyone notice how fast the ball moved on that pitch? I know a couple of players over ran it but in general thought the pitch was hard n poor.

When one player has a shite game in this team, it ripples through the rest of it like a dose of Covid.

Never seen a collective set of players have a poor game for us this season. Cancelo, Rodri, Foden, Bernado and Jack went missing.

Why the hell Pep didn't change it? Give them something different to think about. He is too stubborn for his own good.

That will give the scousers a huge boost tomorrow.
Good call, half the team were terrible, you just can't carry that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.