Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Lol.
Carragher has just said Mahrez outstanding.
He was hesitant and fucking rubbish.
Should have put the rebound from KDB woodwork shot the other side and not straight back at the keeper

For anyone inclined to use the word "bottlers", and I see there are one or two, "bottling it" is being 3-0 up and only getting a point when you need to win. "Bottling it" is being eight points ahead with 6 to play and losing the league. This is just the sort of shit that happens over a season. If we win the league this season, it will be Pep's best ever in my opinion. The whole world knew we needed a striker. The Chairman said as much. As it is, we've had to settle without one.

This thread is exactly as dramatic as I imagined it would be haha. Still a point clear if they win the game in hand and we have to play them at home, have a little faith in the best team in the world.

Tonight reminded me a lot of the Southampton game very early in the season. Just pure frustration and too many poor individual performances. Cant knock the overall effort but some players had shockers tonight and there was a lack of real quality. Both games highlighted why you do need a real finisher in the side.

I know it’s only realistic we are going to drop points now and again, it’s part of the game, you have to accept that but at least let teams truly earn the points. There’s really no excusing some of the players tonight. We dropped two points because we were poor, not because Palace were good.

Tonight 4 on target from 18 shots and 3 from 14 at home
Spurs 5 from 21 at home and 4 from 18 away
Southampton home, 1 from 16 and away 5 from 20

We must have the worst convertion rate in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.