Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

I know Pep expects the team he’s picked to work it out in games, but it was apparent from 20 minutes in this was gonna go to the wire, the pattern of the game never changed, in fact it was more of the same from our previous defeat to these, talk about stubbornness, we where crying out for a change, Rodri Phil KW Joao where truly awful, too many square passes & over hit crosses. It’s games like this you’ve got to let every fan offload & rip into the team, and get it out of their system, can’t be assed with the happy clapper v knicker wetter tit-for-tat, that tonight wasn’t good enough by a long way

Whatever Cancelo had before during the season is well and truly gone. I mean the guy can't make a simple pass half the time.

Jack is wasted at this club doesn't really cut it when the pressure is on.

Finally please stop with this Foden false 9 stuff he is not as involved and gets lost in games unlike if he is on the wing imo.
Anyone criticising Grealish must watch an entirely different game to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.