Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

I’m isolating with COVID and am with you. The only thing that pissed me off tonight is rat boy and spit the dog. Disgusting tabloid journalism at best
I didn’t see or hear any of it just kept checking the scores. I was watching Tom Daley’s challenge for Red Nose Day. Boy that lad gave it his all. Rowing, cold water swimming, cycling, running.

Obviously disappointed but lets all take a breather... We're still one point ahead and Liverpool still have to beat us if we get our act together for the other eight games.

That said Laporte is giving me kittens at the moment and walker seems to have forgotten his purpose in the side (I'd have zinchenko left and cancelo right currently) and we seem to be missing on purpose. Let's say it's the ultimate show of disrespect that we keep missing open goals and are still top. I hope someone is giving Everton a full explaination and apology.

But, if there is any team who will count their candles before they are lit, it's Chelsea. I mean Liverpool.

On a slightly seperate note, how bat shit was that ref? I counted six simple decisions of who it came off last that he got wrong in a row. What are the odds I wonder!

100mil for a player that just exists.

not one single defining moment in a whole season for a team as good as ours!

the likes of foden and Bernardo were poor today but they have big moments and match winning performances throughout the season.

grealish literally doesn’t have one and he’s played in our front 3 all season - even origi has a last minute winner. Diaz has done more in a month. These are the standards we need to compare ourselves against because us and the scousers are so far ahead of everyone else.
I am in the pub having been to the game. Good point. We winged it at Arsenal and Everton. Grealish created the bast chance for Bernardo.

One of those games you occasionally suffer in a season , we just couldnt put the ball in the net , look on the brightside it could be the point that wins the title, now there's a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.