Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Sky’s coverage has turned into a pantomime and it’s practically unwatchable now.

Neville plays the know it all gobshite, Carragher the professional scouser, Keane the stooge etc, each with their own agenda. Souness apart, any attempt to provide interesting, impartial analysis has long since passed.
100% this mate.

it was never good but it’s turned into a parody like a wank YouTube channel these days

I think it’s written in the rules somewhere that teams raise their game when they play the champions. It’s a fact and it’s a compliment to us and what we’ve become. You can’t and don’t win them all. We are in the home straight and in a fantastic position in three competitions. Some of you seem to have already accepted that the dippers will beat us in a few weeks. Just stay a bit more positive or don’t post until you’ve slept ……and, enjoy the ride. If you can’t enjoy the buzz and the expectation take up bowls.
Good post and I agree but my blood pressure doesn't like games such as this latest one.

Mahrez frustrated me the most by far. Bernardo, Foden, Cancelo and Laporte were all poor.

Mahrez will never stop annoying me with how greedy he is and how much time he spends dawdling on the ball.

Think liverpool will probably go on and win the league now but I'm sure we will push it right to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.