Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

We didn't play too bad and should really have won against a team who had 11 behind the ball nearly all game. One of those nights. We are still 4 points clear and I think we will beat the dippers at home.

Puzzling that we didn't make any subs but we know that is how Pep is at times and we just have to trust him as he gets it right more often than not.

The state of some of the flappers on this thread.

The dippers can get giddy but we are going to win the league. Some of the cunts on here who claim to be City fans are almost more giddy bigging up the dippers though.

We didn't do a lot wrong, nobody can be perfect in every game, everyone should know that by now. Liverpool haven't been brilliant lately and have got away with it, that won't work for them every week until the end of the season.

Don't get carried away with this "must win this game" media hype, there are 27 points to play for yet. Anything could happen.
Let’s be real though, can’t see dippers dropping more than a couple of points. Taking 20 chances to score 1 of 2 says it all. Business end of the season. We have some really tough games coming up without a recognised striker. Not saying it can’t be done, we have the special players but like Palace proved, teams are working us out and we have no room for error from now on.

I thought that was a disgrace.

Bernardo, Cancelo, Laporte, Mahrez and Foden all abysmal.

Bernardo missing those two sitters was disgraceful and will probably cost us the title.

All momentum with the fucking bin dippers now
Fishing?

Tried to follow the game in the match day forum, & gave up,
Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves, when you think of the football we have been privileged to witness over the last few years & then to see some of the crap posted on here tonight because we draw away at crystal palace,
We have no divine right to win every football game, to me it does not seem that long ago when a draw at palace would have been considered a very good result,
I dont know if we will win the league this year but we are still in a very good position & flapping about like a load of headless fucking chickens is not going to help anyone,
Christ knows what will happen to some of you when our spell of domination of the english game ends but for now just grow a pair and have some self respect!

Grealish non existent?

could’ve sworn he put one on a plate for Bernado who then missed a sitter.
Agreed, ok maybe I was being harsh on the lad. Another night Bernardo puts that in & all is forgotten.

But apart from that, what did Grealish offer that Sterling couldn’t? I just don’t like Grealish LW & Foden false 9.
Ok he played well v United, was direct etc - but tonight he offered very little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.