Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

I thought that was a disgrace.

Bernardo, Cancelo, Laporte, Mahrez and Foden all abysmal.

Bernardo missing those two sitters was disgraceful and will probably cost us the title.

All momentum with the fucking bin dippers now
Why do you use the adjective “fucking” and a disparaging invective to describe the team you support?

I thought it was grimly amusing when whilst willing Palace on the Sky commentator pointed out that Vieira has never lost v City “including when playing for Arsenal”!!

Grealish made multiple, clear cut chances that Bernie and Mahrez squandered. Both have enough credit in the bank for me, and have won more points for us than they've lost, so whatever, it happens, but not sure what more you want a player we signed to create chances to do. He did his job for us tonight.

100mil for a player that just exists.

not one single defining moment in a whole season for a team as good as ours!

the likes of foden and Bernardo were poor today but they have big moments and match winning performances throughout the season.

grealish literally doesn’t have one and he’s played in our front 3 all season - even origi has a last minute winner. Diaz has done more in a month. These are the standards we need to compare ourselves against because us and the scousers are so far ahead of everyone else.
I'll have you know he's had a goal Involvement in 4 prem games this season alone! And 3 of them was on purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.