Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Back to back titles takes monumental effort. The pressure is bound to show. The first time in a long time I have witnessed our players having a go at each other. Hopefully arteta can give us a lift on Wednesday. Arse have really good form, so hope they don't just roll over and have their bellies tickled.

Momemtum certainly seems like its with them. Even when playing shit their excellent forward players will get them over the line.

It would be surprising but I can't see where they will drop points whereas we look very vulnerable, especially to attacks on the break and coming up against what seems like 20 men in front of goal.

I think we might have peaked too early in the season.

I had a bad feeling about this before today. They are like the Harlem Globetrotters and our midgets just get brushed aside .
Salad would have got into their box and drawn a penalty.
He’d have had 2 or 3 tonight and it would have been comfortable for them.

So crucial having a proper goalscorer in seasons like this.

By some distance Foden is our best false 9 and most likely to make something happen in a tight space in the penalty box. It isn't his best position, but he's the best in the position he's being asked to play. Don't think we are doing it to get Grealish and Kev in the team. Just hope we get Haaland and Pep signs an extension and we win one of the big two trophies this year because otherwise we really have wasted a year without a striker otherwise, especially when everyone and his dog knew we needed one.

Well as foden can play left very well and imho as a number 8 I would say that is exactly what Pep is doing. I don't think any of our players are particularly suited to playing false 9. Our player of the season shines in Kevs position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.