Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

I truly don`t understand some of the criticism towards the players as there was only one person who was responsible for an abject display and that must fall under our Managers decision to not change our system and players.
How the fuck was Foden, Rodri, Berno to name but a few, who really did warrant subbing at whatever minutes you want to discuss, stay on till the end.
Pep I love you and want your babies, but by fuck you can be stubborn and sorry I`ve forgotten our worst player in that first half by a country mile was Laporte and how he wasn`t changed for Ake is beyond any sane fans comprehension.
Thank fuck I`m only a fan and not a Manger !!!¬! ;)

A manager who fails to be loyal to his players when they're a bit off form wouldn't have players giving their heart and soul for him.

Disappointing result but it could be an important point in the title race.

A lot of the fans who can’t get behind the team unless we are two goals up going into extra time are out in force tonight. We fight to the end and are still in a better position than the dippers.
Walked out of Sunderland H in 2012 after a last minute draw thinking the title was over

This time we are still ahead despite a draw and still have to pham them

It’s games like tonight that really annoy me - we have 5 players strung across the back line with very little movement or space and an ocean of space between them and Rodri in the middle - it leaves us vulnerable to the counter and means there is no space or movement to make a chance.

i don’t understand why one of creative players doesn’t drop deeper or we work the shot from distance (like cancelos that hit the post) and caused mayhem and draws defenders out

of course pep has probably forgotten more than I’ll ever know but whenever we struggle that high line of 5 seems to be a common theme

Played well overall, was just the sort of game where we hit the post twice and miss a couple of sitters. We've had them before, we'll have them again, so will Liverpool.

Of course the season is not over. But watching them play and watching us play, I think they look more likely to win any given game than we do right now.

Of course things can change - our form may improve; theirs could dip; there could be key injuries or suspensions.

But if things do not change, I think Liverpool will be champions this season.

Agreed, think the momemtum is with them.

They look supremely confident that they can play at 50% and still win with the two chances they get all game.

It's alright boys and girls, Pep knows best.

Just wait until they vote in 5 subs, it will be amazing, as we will be able to not use them, just the same as we do now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.