Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Viera said it too - they had luck in both matches against us. I’m gutted but perspective needed. Hitting the post, missing chances, abysmal reffing as he turned a blind eye to time wasting and sly tackles that we would’ve been pinged for? But feck, we didn’t lose, we haven’t imploded and Liverpool will have had to win 9 on the trot to get within 1 point. They’ll then have to be perfect for the rest of the season because we will be there. If they çan win 18 games in a row at this stage of the season then fuck it, that’s unbelievable.
Great post amid all the negativity

Salah 20 goals / 10 assists in premire league
mahrez 10 goals / 4 assist in premier league.

yeah, like for like. Salah is far superior to any forward we have.

they don’t seem to gift as many chances to the opposition either

Readin this thread seriously guys wtf,we will deal with them scumbags at our place fact and arsenal will take points off them wens ,played well tonight simple as that

Was such a shit weekend football wise, so much negativity prematch, some of these “blues” need to give their fanny a good wipe and have a long hard look at themselves.

I thought we played well, should have taken our chances but didn't.. Subs might have made a difference, probably not tho.. Just one of those nights ..
First half agree. We should have been out of sight but it was clear we didnt have a collective clue the second half. Just cannot understand why no changes.

Agreed, think the momemtum is with them.

They look supremely confident that they can play at 50% and still win with the two chances they get all game.
Liverpools side has always got a goal in it - I think more worryingly is they seem to conceding very few at the moment.

fact is there is unlikely to be more than 3 points between us come the end of the season so the game at the Etihad is going to be shit or bust for both sides

You never know, Ronnie and United might do us a favour at Liverpool. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.