Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Cos he would of slowed the game down more than Rodri
We actually created a lot and got behind them plenty. One thing raz is top notch at is getting on the end of balls coming across the box. We didn't score and we had 3 players on the touchline that can get goals.

He fucked up.

We’ll get them in the FA Cuo semi n’all, so four times in two weeks. Would be brilliant! The best two teams in Europe proper going at it with each other. It’s what rivalries are all about.
It’ll take me back to Borg/McEnroe/Connors and Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran.

Got to Page 8 of this thread and nearly gave up at the amount of fanny wiping going on tonight.

We need a striker, but we bossed that game tonight, hit the post twice, their keeper made a couple of stunning saves and we also failed to convert nailed on chances.

We've been below form in a few games now, but we are still 4 points ahead of the dippers, possibly 1 if they beat Arsenal tomorrow. Mid-march I would rather be in that position than 1 point behind.

Less of the talk about us blowing it, we haven't yet. We do need Pep to work his Subs bench though.

A win against the Dippers and we'll be in a great position to push on and win the PL again.

We were 14 points ahead of them 2 months ago which is exactly what I wrote. Just like Arsenal is 19 point behind us, not 10, and 1 point ahead of United, not 10.
You can't make a comparison until both teams have played the same number of games. That is just common sense.

We actually created a lot and got behind them plenty. One thing raz is top notch at is getting on the end of balls coming across the box. We didn't score and we had 3 players on the touchline that can get goals.

He fucked up.
sterling would have got the ball and ran in to the area. increases possibility of a penalty. He should have come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.