Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

obviously you should have won tonight but we were always going to need that bit of luck. Over the season we've had terrible luck really, should be at least 5-10 points better off based on how we've played, so not gonna complain about a game where we got away with a somewhat fortutious point!!

Thought Tyrick Mitchell was the stand out best player on the pitch tonight, will be a travesty if he doesn't get in the next England squad, a far better and more rounded player than Wan-Bissaka ever was, top top talent. We could legitimately have four players in that England squad in Guehi, Mitchell, Gallagher and Olise pretty amazing the progress they've all made under Vieira.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season I'm sure you'll still beat the scousers to the title!

An embarrassment really? Why does everything have to have a negative connotation? why can’t we just admit Liverpool are a fucking brilliant side and if they win it congratulate them for an unbelievable run of wins. We may not like liveepool but to lose an 8 point lead to them and to say it would be embarrassing is pathetic. Like a spoilt child
I absolutely do admit Liverpool deserve to be in the position they’re in. I would even say we’ve made more points when we didn’t deserve than they did; when they win, they usually deserve it, even if it’s at the end. Our form hasn’t been consistent for a few months. But the way we have allowed for their probable remontada I do think is inexcusable — two defeats to Spurs the way they happened (first one to the disastrous Nuno Espírito Santo side that couldn’t win against anyone else and the second one in the last minute like that, which by the way, they probably deserved to win it more easily than they did), and to not win once against Palace, no matter how great a job Vieira is doing, isn’t okay. I also think Liverpool strengthened themselves in January with a player that makes them more dangerous and gives them depth in Diaz. I know they got him preparing to lose one of their stars, but if it had been us, we’d have waited for the summer. This again is me giving them credit.

So what changes would you have made that would’ve changed the game ? Forget the Ake one I’ll give you a WUM pass for that.
I would have had Gundo on for the final 30 for sure - much quicker tempo of passes and capable of scoring

i thought Grealish was abysmal until the last 10-15 after which he improved - I’d have hooked him - put Foden on the left and Gabby in the middle (iirc Gabby scored away at palace last year with a poachers goal)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.