Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

This place is turning into ragcaf every time we dont win recently, a shame, because if any set of fans could handle adversity I thought it would be us, even with the stench of red in here.

We had plenty of chances to win that game tonight,if we take just one there are no shouts about subs, no comments about shit performances, and all the other misses would not matter, and no undercover rags/dippers on here either.

Fact is we couldnt score, and apart from running out of steam in the last twenty we played well, despite one or two not being at their best.

The dippers cheated a late penalty to beat palace, they are no walkovers, in fact no team is for us, because our scalp is THE scalp for every other team in the pl, witness their fans reactions at a draw.

Now, mid march we are four points ahead in a two horse race, having played a game more and with our rivals having to come to our place, its up to us and us alone.

Momentum is with the dippers some have said, momentum ends with a draw or loss, arsenal hopefully end dippers momentum this week, and even if they dont, if we match the dippers points for the next nine games we are certain to win the league.

Lets not forget, we have bettered their points over the previous twenty nine games, so its a real possibility we will do it, and if we dont? then fck it, we hopefully strengthen in the summer and go again.

Or we can give up, like some on here seem to have done already.
Spot on.

This place is turning into ragcaf every time we dont win recently, a shame, because if any set of fans could handle adversity I thought it would be us, even with the stench of red in here.

We had plenty of chances to win that game tonight,if we take just one there are no shouts about subs, no comments about shit performances, and all the other misses would not matter, and no undercover rags/dippers on here either.

Fact is we couldnt score, and apart from running out of steam in the last twenty we played well, despite one or two not being at their best.

The dippers cheated a late penalty to beat palace, they are no walkovers, in fact no team is for us, because our scalp is THE scalp for every other team in the pl, witness their fans reactions at a draw.

Now, mid march we are four points ahead in a two horse race, having played a game more and with our rivals having to come to our place, its up to us and us alone.

Momentum is with the dippers some have said, momentum ends with a draw or loss, arsenal hopefully end dippers momentum this week, and even if they dont, if we match the dippers points for the next nine games we are certain to win the league.

Lets not forget, we have bettered their points over the previous twenty nine games, so its a real possibility we will do it, and if we dont? then fck it, we hopefully strengthen in the summer and go again.

Basically what I just said to someone else in the pub.

Yep…toys…pram.

Some require smelling salts others have already left the country.

Very wasteful .disappointing last 15 mins.
I will not be back to that shithole again if I cannot get a ticket for the lower section.

It’s [insert] being in a title race.

My only hope is that our mini wobble is at an end after tonight.

Fun times ahead, buckle up blues ;)

As in if he’d have made a change I’m not sure we’d have still even created the chances.

I’d have been tempted by Gundogan for Bernardo but that was it really.
You can't score less than zero. To say you wouldn't change anything even though we were poor in the final third is just plain odd.

From what I`ve seen and heard, Bluemoon isn`t a mirror into the soul of Manchester City fans. In fact I know more that either dont know it or if they do they never read it.

Yep, it's a shame that we've let the gap close. However the dippers dropped points against Brentford, Brighton, West Ham, Spurs, Leicester and Chelsea this season. It's far from over yet as they still have to play Arsenal, Rags, Spurs and ourselves amongst others during the run in.
I can't see them losing points to arsenal, utd or spurs. Think they'll win comfortably.

It's up to us but our finishing has got to be better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.