Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

I can handle losing points in a title race. What I don't like is having the commentary make out this is all about City v Liverpool. It is. But with so many games to go it shouldn't be commentated in that way.
I haven't watched any recent Liverpool games but have they referenced the result to City? Probably not.
It's almost a willing for us to drop points. An advert for it. Watch this game to see if Liverpool have a chance of winning the league.
I pay the same money for sky sports as any fan does. When I watch my team I'm nervous as fuck at this stage in the season. But above all else I just want to enjoy watching my team play football. Win, lose or draw. It's harder to do that when the commentary is adding to my nerves by constantly referring to this as us against Liverpool rather than whoever we are playing. I can't do this to the same level when they can't hide their bias.
If they do the same for Liverpool games then yeah, fair enough, it's capitalism. But I'm assuming they don't?
This properly riled our household too… I might watch arsenal v dippers to see if there is parity or was I being a touch sensitive

Ederson, had nothing to do really 6/10

Walker, tried hard but often timed his runs incorrectly 5/10
Stones, pretty solid and probably MOTM 7/10
Laporte, covered well 7/10
Cancelo, unlucky to hit the post but spent most of the game overhitting crosses 5/10

Rodri, not awful but still worst game for a while, looked a yard off 5/10
Bernardo, those two sitters were criminal 5/10
De Bruyne, always creative and deserved a goal or assist to show for it 7/10

Grealish, created our two best openings 7/10
Foden, get him playing deeper please 6/10
Mahrez, probed without being too dangerous 6/10

Yep, it's a shame that we've let the gap close. However the dippers dropped points against Brentford, Brighton, West Ham, Spurs, Leicester and Chelsea this season. It's far from over yet as they still have to play Arsenal, Rags, Spurs and ourselves amongst others during the run in.
The gap was never that wide as dippers had games in hand

Read through half of the thread and had to stop with the rest, Some snowflakes on here ffs...

Anyway I think going to by first 45 minutes we all knew it had "one of those nights written all over it". So many chances and normally we do put at least one of those away. Disappointing result but we have to look at the bigger picture it could turn out to be a massive point in the end.
I wasn't surprised Pep never made a change to be honest because we looked threatening throughout the game and we created numerous chances, If someone was to come on I was hoping it would of been Gundogan because he's the best we have at arriving in the box and make runs beyond the front men.

We are still in the driving seat with 9 games to go. It's going to be close from now until May but we'll get the job done in the end. This manager and squad are serial winners keep the faith.

I can handle losing points in a title race. What I don't like is having the commentary make out this is all about City v Liverpool. It is. But with so many games to go it shouldn't be commentated in that way.
I haven't watched any recent Liverpool games but have they referenced the result to City? Probably not.
It's almost a willing for us to drop points. An advert for it. Watch this game to see if Liverpool have a chance of winning the league.
I pay the same money for sky sports as any fan does. When I watch my team I'm nervous as fuck at this stage in the season. But above all else I just want to enjoy watching my team play football. Win, lose or draw. It's harder to do that when the commentary is adding to my nerves by constantly referring to this as us against Liverpool rather than whoever we are playing. I can't do this to the same level when they can't hide their bias.
If they do the same for Liverpool games then yeah, fair enough, it's capitalism. But I'm assuming they don't?
I turned the commentary off in the Second half
Hinchcliffe, you just wouldn't remember at times he was City once
Ok I'm not expecting him to be 100% but at times he is plain embarrassing
And that other Dick who was commentating you could have put a Liverpool shirt on him
Sky cant help themselves they are terrified of losing their Armchair Dipper and Rag hordes
So why do I have sky?
Unfortunately I havent got enough loyalty points to go away nor am running the risk of fire sticks So I have no choice
But as it it has been said their Agenda is quite clear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.