Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Tried to follow the game in the match day forum, & gave up,
Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves, when you think of the football we have been privileged to witness over the last few years & then to see some of the crap posted on here tonight because we draw away at crystal palace,
We have no divine right to win every football game, to me it does not seem that long ago when a draw at palace would have been considered a very good result,
I dont know if we will win the league this year but we are still in a very good position & flapping about like a load of headless fucking chickens is not going to help anyone,
Christ knows what will happen to some of you when our spell of domination of the english game ends but for now just grow a pair and have some self respect!
But it was a shite result, wtf has previous seasons got to do with this game, no subs at all!!!! Are you telling me you never screamed for a change tonight on the basis that previous seasons we’d done ok

Gundogan is best at it?
I don't think any of our squad is naturally suited to it. It was a measure used because of Sergio injuries. We were successful with it but in that particular position no one has shined regularly. Its why pep has tried a few different players there.

The young lad seems to get dumped with it. It's like making the YTS lad in charge of the brews every morning.

Subs wouldn’t have changed anything. Sick to death of every fucking team we play parking the bus against us, teams never set up like this against Liverpool, how many times do we see Liverpool play a long ball forward to create a chance, city hardly have the opportunity to play a 20 yard pass forwards due to deep lying defensive lines with every **** behind the ball. Pisses me right off.
Bang on makes my piss boil and the next game they get dicked happens every time

We weren't poor in the final third just in our finishing? Think we are best leaving it there.

What aren’t you getting about that? If we’d have made a change, I don’t think we’d have created the chances in the first place, so the call Pep had to make was what was more likely, players start finishing the chances (some of which were on a plate) or risk making a change that might mean not even making the chance in the first place.

Sterling wouldn’t have helped as there was no space for him. Jesus instead of Foden maybe but then he was still creating space for others. The only change I thought really worth thinking about was Gundogan for Bernardo but given he was getting into the right positions, better to keep him on and he should have scored that chance he got in the last ten mins.

Change the question and ask yourself given what you think about it, why did pep not make a change? As he’ll be making his decision based on a lot more knowledge than you or I.

Is that you Zack Dingle?

Yes mate. They should have dropped points to West Ham, lost to Inter, weren't that great against Brighton despite winning. You've either not been paying attention or you're seeing something entirely different than I saw in those games.
How amusing.

They've won 8 PL games on the bounce whereas we have dropped 7 points in 7 games. You say they "should" have dropped points, but they didn't and we have. Add to that, we should have dropped points at everton only for a poor VAR. decision so either you haven't been paying attention or you're watching something entirely different....

If you genuinely think Liverpool are having a dip in form by winning every game and we are in good form by dropping points continuously you're deluded

Reactions: jrb
What aren’t you getting about that? If we’d have made a change, I don’t think we’d have created the chances in the first place, so the call Pep had to make was what was more likely, players start finishing the chances (some of which were on a plate) or risk making a change that might mean not even making the chance in the first place.

Sterling wouldn’t have helped as there was no space for him. Jesus instead of Foden maybe but then he was still creating space for others. The only change I thought really worth thinking about was Gundogan for Bernardo but given he was getting into the right positions, better to keep him on and he should have scored that chance he got in the last ten mins.

Change the question and ask yourself given what you think about it, why did pep not make a change? As he’ll be making his decision based on a lot more knowledge than you or I.

Ah the whole pep knows best reply. Why have a thread then. Bringing on Sterling would have meant no chances that's some crystal ball you have.

Anyhow I can't take anyone seriously who states we were good in the final third apart from the finishing part and pep left on the players because he thought they would eventually not fuck up easy chances . They did though that is the facts. Like I said best to leave it.

The team out there was creating chance after chance. Changes would have disrupted us. In fact pep made on on-field change in the second half when he moved KDB a bit deeper and that really got us on top.

We didn’t win that game because of outrageous luck and poor finishing. we aren’t winning so we make a sub is for Sunday League football.

But it was a shite result, wtf has previous seasons got to do with this game, no subs at all!!!! Are you telling me you never screamed for a change tonight on the basis that previous seasons we’d done ok
Performance was not too bad but tonight was all about the result which was not what was required. You get the feeling that it might be starting to slip away and that we may need the dippers to start fucking up and hopefully they will oblige.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.