Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Iv never seen anything like that. The ref should be ashamed condoning that sort of stuff.

I expect there will be repercussions for Zaha... Oh no its City, we dont get the press/media campaigns.
DELIBERATE attempt to injure another player that. It should have been a straight red.

Thank Goodness I'm not gonna wait for Guaita's fucking kick for this season!

How to completely miss the point in one little paragraph.
I'm not criticizing the players, even a little, or Pep really for that matter.

Txiki has utterly left him out to dry in regards to recruiting a competent fullback that we can rely on.

Fantastic three points. At the moment that is the most important, not the style of play. Great to see Jonny back on the pitch. i know Palace are fighting to avoid relegation but no shots all game and no shots on target in three games tells you how awful they really are. No idea why Milivojević wasn’t shown a second yellow for the pull back and pretty sure the foul carried on into the box. And I wish Neville worked for the BBC as we wouldn’t have to listen to his moronic ramblings. Given his ineptitude at management not sure he is qualified to tell Pep and the boys how to play. Roll on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.