Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Alright then I will you fuckin knob !absolute dick heads picking on a lad on his own four of them calling him a specky **** and when he reacted they all threatened to kick fuck out of him …I was sat next to him telling them to leave him alone!
Can I ask why I am a fuckin knob ?
All I've done is ask a question why you was slagging our away fans off.
Do you not think your over reacting?

I Knew this would be tough, but somehow I think we could have buried them before half-time if we had played with a bit more passion, we have been grabbing wins without playing at our best lately. A good sign, but only if we play at our best when it matters. Next two games are vital, then a rest, regroup in the international break, then full-on.

There have been a few games this season where we aren't winning and Rodri seems to be the only player who knows it and tries to drive us forwards. The team were playing like they were 3-0 up in that second half at 0-0.
Defences don’t like being run at, especially through the middle. Rodri had the doing of them every time he attempted it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.