Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Thoughts:

Grealish should have scored after that great run early on, or at least hit the target. Lacks conviction in his shooting

Rodri was immense, and Ake not far behind him

That back 4 leaves us lacking creativity. Not a fan of Stones at right back. He’s solid enough but offers little going forward. Similar to ake on the other side and our defenders have a lot of possessions

Akanji was more frustrating than usual

Phew, we are a tough watch this season. I know it's not all our fault as teams defend like their lives depend on it against us and just won't open up. Thank God we got the penalty or we were never going to score. The problem is exactly that. In spite of all their defending we had at least three good chances to score and missed them. The same happened at Forest where we had even more chances. We have to be more clinical, especially in horrible tight games like this.
It's funny but even though it's been a bit of a slog this season we would be cruising it except for Arsenal having an exceptional season. I'm hoping they do their usual end of season bottle job starting tomorrow.

Also wtf has happened to Palace??? Paddy was doing a great job there at first and they were playing some decent football. Now they are even more negative and anti football than they were under Hodgson. It's baffling.

Last edited:
Thoughts:

Grealish should have scored after that great run early on, or at least hit the target. Lacks conviction in his shooting

Rodri was immense, and Ake not far behind him

That back 4 leaves us lacking creativity. Not a fan of Stones at right back. He’s solid enough but offers little going forward. Similar to ake on the other side and our defenders have a lot of possessions

Akanji was more frustrating than usual
Grealish and akanji were great today

Great three points in a poor performance.

Didn’t play with anywhere near enough intensity, pace, positivity and had almost no creativity. But for once we were helped out by the referee who gave us a nice soft penalty that we’d be fuming with if our rivals had got it. Haha Redshirts moaning for once
I don’t think it was soft at all, just look at the Palace’s reaction. Stonewall penalty.

Can I ask why I am a fuckin knob ?
All I've done is ask a question why you was slagging our away fans off.
Do you not think your over reacting?
Not over reacting I’m telling you some, not all of our away support are knobs I wouldn’t just say it if it wasn’t true !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.