Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

3 very well earned points.

Only one team wanted to play attacking football and that was us. Palace deserved absolutely nothing from that game.

Rodri was excellent again as was Stones at right back. Ake soild again as well and i thought Akanji covered in behind really well.
Haaland just seems a little off it at present and should have buried that one in the first half from the Ake cross but when it counted he stuck it away from the penalty spot and kept his nerve....other players in the past might have missed that. Alvarez should have had one as well which he made with a superb turn.....really like this lad and i think he deserves a bit more game time but I guess its a question of how do you fit him in and who drops out?

great quick thinking by Gundo for the penalty

huge 3 pts as it was an absolute grind but we got what we deserved.

Fuck Palace, fuck Simon Jordan, fuck that drum, fuck that megaphone ****, fuck off anti football cunts. Up the original the fucking blues. Proper win.
BBC stating that Palace haven't had a shot on goal for four games. Tonight's outcome is well-deserved if yer play a packed defence and put all yer eggs in the Saha basket.

I understand Akanji has been great for us in terms of reliability and availability but he shouldn’t be playing this many games for us, every pass is sideways and backwards plus when he does try a forward pass he hesitates and gives it away.
Have a few fouls away aswell that didn’t need to be, he great as a 4/5 th choice centre back but there is huge gaps In his game.
Anyone know what Laporte's done to be in the dog house with Pep to the extent he's not getting played over Akanji?

Lol. Hes got different tools at his disposal than if he was at City £££££££££.
Yeah but there are now so many managers more suited to us than Vieira.
He's certainly not shown anything, anywhere, to suggest he is capable of the City job.

Kompany, on the other hand, has shown very promising signs at Burnley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.