Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

The amount of times Nevile had to reiterate Phoden was poor, sloppy , etc then he moved on to , City aren't using Haaland as good as Dortmand did , blatant attempt to influence the uneducated viewer , unbiased my arse !
Rat was appalling today. The Zaha love is comepletely mental. You'ld think he was Garrincha. What a **** that man is.

I thought we played much better at Forest (again, my opinion) than tonight. As for Palace being a difficult opponent, here's our record against them in the last 23 years.... View attachment 71784

without todays we've won 1 out of the last three against them. Its so obviously a ground we struggle at, the commentators were talking about it, we all know about the risk from them. But yeah over 23 years we're better.

You know those fans you were calling for abusing someone with glasses …….

Pot kettle and black spring to mind
Again I didn’t insult you…I was accused of being a rag and making broad statements …next time you go to an away game see what you think!

Alright then I will you fuckin knob !absolute dick heads picking on a lad on his own four of them calling him a specky **** and when he reacted they all threatened to kick fuck out of him …I was sat next to him telling them to leave him alone!
Why call him a knob? He didn't say anything wrong.

Rat was appalling today. The Zaha love is comepletely mental. You'ld think he was Garrincha. What a **** that man is.
I'v never heard him be that bad, so openly bad about us. Maybe something has happened behind the scenes that have annoyed him but tbh that was stark stark, he didnt even punctuate it with false praise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.