Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news i would still save Bernardo for Wednesday and Mendy for that matter, its a balance with Mendy he needs game time but we can't afford to lose him again.
After the performances midweek, I am not sure we can afford to save either. We need to win, if at all possible comfortably, to avoid losing our momentum and giving Liverpool a boost.

And we are a different side without Bernardo (and, at least this season, with Delph). Bernardo would be the first to come off for me if we are leading comfortably in the second half, though. I am not sure Mendy is really available for this, anyway. I certainly hope Aleks is actually fully fit to play.

This is the business end now. I would think Tuesday was the last time to 'rest' anyone. If you're ready/fit then you're playing. Every game is a must win until the dippers slip.

London journo going on about "deliberate" elbow from Ferna on Kane, should get some of these parasite banded
Pep was brilliant in smelling the shit stirer journo and gave a Wenger stonewall response. After Kane's faking it earlier in the match Ferna was just giving him a nudge with no intent to harm, unlike Kane's intention to hurt Delph (like he did with Sterling at the Etihad last season).The ref saw the incident as the journo is well aware so the question posed had no validity.
I also admired Pep's robust statement of pride in the teams winning record over 2 seasons when he challenged Gundogan's public suggestion that we lost our cool on Tuesday.
I do wish Gundogan had taken the penalty though.

Perhaps if Gundo put as much effort into his performances as criticising perhaps he would be a much better player for us. What are his stats again for number of losses and him starting? Pleased Pep came out and said what he did!

Then the OS says this.

The pair missed the midweek Champions League clash against Tottenham through injury and the Catalan boss admitted he does not yet know whether they will be available for selection to face the Eagles at Selhurst Park.
I pasted it direct from city's own twitter as he said it,dozy lot don't know if they are coming or going!

Did you get this from Twitter? What a mistake by the social media team.

I watched the presser and Pep clearly says Bernardo and Zinchenko are feeling better but he doesn’t know if they’ll be fit for Sunday.

Yep, that's really strange how Pep was quoted so clearly wrong.

He said bothare better, he will see them playing tomorrow (in training I suppose) but doesn't know about Sunday.

I think for both of them it could be a bit too early, but we have enough options for Palace.
No need to rush looking ahead.

Pep was brilliant in smelling the shit stirer journo and gave a Wenger stonewall response. After Kane's faking it earlier in the match Ferna was just giving him a nudge with no intent to harm, unlike Kane's intention to hurt Delph (like he did with Sterling at the Etihad last season).The ref saw the incident as the journo is well aware so the question posed had no validity.
I also admired Pep's robust statement of pride in the teams winning record over 2 seasons when he challenged Gundogan's public suggestion that we lost our cool on Tuesday.
I do wish Gundogan had taken the penalty though.
Kane is a dirty cnut and him injuring himself is just karma. Fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.