Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundo shouldn't reflect his own weakness and failings onto the rest of the team. He would be well advised to keep his gob shut to the press if he is going to supply them with ammunition.
Gundogan has been playing well recently, but he was wrong to come out with those comments and I can see Pep benching him on Sunday. You certainly don't associate bravery with Gundogan and he needs to engage his brain before speaking in future

Great news i would still save Bernardo for Wednesday and Mendy for that matter, its a balance with Mendy he needs game time but we can't afford to lose him again.

On the basis both are coming back it would make sense to start with Mendy and bring Zinchenko on (if we can). I'd start with KDB as we lacked so much Zip in mid week, bring B Silva on to give him some rest. Rest F'dinho here and let him play the next 3 crunch games.

.............................Ederson
..............Stones......................Laporte
Walker..................Gundogan................Mendy
...........KDB.............................D Silva
Sterling.................Aguero.......................Sané

As above try and get a lead and then bring; KDB, Sterling and Mendy off. I'd play Aguero as he needs to get a goal to keep his confidence going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.