Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As they can play a weakened team in the Europa second leg, I fancy Manure to field their best eleven on Sunday and give Klopp a thrashing. We should avoid defeat at Palace.
They don't really rotate that much and I believe the Roma tie is irrelevant here. The dippers need a win and they just might get it. The rags were poor enough for large spells last night and I sense a repeat of the Leeds stalemate for them.

Going off the training video held in the PDP yesterday I suspect:
Edderson-Cancelo-Ake-Laporte-Mendy-Ferna-Doyle-Sterling-Torres-Jesus-Aguero

Pep doesnt really like starting the EDS lads in Premier League games but may be a case of needs must.
The only alternative is 30 minute run outs for Foden-KDB-Rodri-Gundogan(injury permitting) and I cant see that as a viable option.

Perfect opportunity to go 3 and the back for this weekend to make sure everyone is rested.

Ederson
Cancelo
Garcia
Laporte
Ake
Mendy
Ferna
Doyle
Sterling
Aguero
Torres/Jesus

after the lord mayor's show ? this game has the feeling we may not turn up
7 or 8 changes and back to the system of 4.3.3 with aguero sterling jesus starting

i hope we turn up and win because we could be champions on super night and what better way of liverpool winning the title for us and beat utd as well hahahaha

steffan
Cancelo
ake
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Doyle
Sterling
Torres
Aguero
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.