Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge risk given Stones will be playing next week and unlikely both Dias and Laporte will get injured.

That’s how he will approach it for me. Basically the question is - could that player be replaced if they get injured and are they suffering from tiredness. The latter is hard to tell at this stage.

I think from tonight’s game, Ederson, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Zinchenko will play. Mendy, Jesus, Sterling, Fern are nailed on so it’s then just a case of the other two. Maybe Foden and Aguero.

Ederson
Cancelo
Mendy
Dias
Laporte
Fern
Foden
Zinchenko
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

I’d fancy that side against palace
Going to be interesting when team is announced 1130 tomorrow morning

Do what's needed to win the game. Hopefully the Scouse will beat Trafford and we sew the league up. Then onto Tuesday as Champions of England. (Again)
As they can play a weakened team in the Europa second leg, I fancy Manure to field their best eleven on Sunday and give Klopp a thrashing. We should avoid defeat at Palace.

Ederson
Cancelo Laporte Dias Mendy
Dhino Rodri Bernardo
Torres Aguero Jesus

Pure guesswork on the starting line up, but bearing in mind neither Rodri or Bernardo started against Spurs and the fact Dias plays in most games that is my 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.