Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 11th Mar, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on that train. Says 45 mins to get back from the ground to Euston so hopefully no var or injuries should give us plenty of time

As a Londoner who lived both norf and sarf of the river, that sounds very tight to me. In fact, next to impossible. Allow at least an hour.
Even if you've got to leave before full time (don't worry, everyone does it in our lot…)
Seriously, you're missing that train if you trust that estimation.

They have been a bit of a bogey side over the last few seasons , always tight games but Palace are not in good form , i think we will pass them to death and take a strangle hold with rejuvinated Phil on one side and Jack on the other and a pissed off Viking because he hasnt scored for ages(is it three games?)

A nice win and apply a little pressure to the Goons for their visit to Fulham , they are going to have to play better than they did against Bournemuth & Sporting to get something at Craven Cottage, i think the cracks are beginning to show.

Why simple Simon thinks anybody is interested in dick pics at a football presser I'm not sure. Pep was always going to "no comment".
They're supposed to he sport correspondents not gossip columnists.
Ask football questions you dickheads. You have one of the greatest football coaches ever at your behest who's eyes light up when you ask a tactically relevant question and spends 10 minutes answering it.
But no, dick pics it is, fucking clowns.

Kev needs a rest this weekend, Mahrez is tailor made for Palace so I’m going for:
Eddie
Walker Dias Ake Laporte
Rodri
Bernie Foden Grealish Mahrez
Haaland

Pep picks this team and it will be carnage for Palace … 5-0 City

As a Londoner who lived both norf and sarf of the river, that sounds very tight to me. In fact, next to impossible. Allow at least an hour.
Even if you've got to leave before full time (don't worry, everyone does it in our lot…)
It will take half an hour to even get on a train at that time on a Saturday night

Agreed. I spent time in Thornton Heath working. More like double that to get to Euston.

Why simple Simon thinks anybody is interested in dick pics at a football presser I'm not sure. Pep was always going to "no comment".
They're supposed to he sport correspondents not gossip columnists.
Ask football questions you dickheads. You have one of the greatest football coaches ever at your behest who's eyes light up when you ask a tactically relevant question and spends 10 minutes answering it.
But no, dick pics it is, fucking clowns.
If anyone at the BBC should be forced out of a job covering football today it should be that thick, ugly red twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.