Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 11th Mar, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev needs a rest this weekend, Mahrez is tailor made for Palace so I’m going for:
Eddie
Walker Dias Ake Laporte
Rodri
Bernie Foden Grealish Mahrez
Haaland

Pep picks this team and it will be carnage for Palace … 5-0 City

Pep would never play that midfield,it will be Gundo and or Kev,and i can't see him allowing Walker to feature.

Hopefully Stones gets in ahead of Laporte.

As a Londoner who lived both norf and sarf of the river, that sounds very tight to me. In fact, next to impossible. Allow at least an hour.
Even if you've got to leave before full time (don't worry, everyone does it in our lot…)
Seriously, you're missing that train if you trust that estimation.
Would Thornton Heath to London bridge and then tube be the quickest route? Looking to leave 7.15/7.30 even if it is before the end so should have just over an hour and a half.

Would Thornton Heath to London bridge and then tube be the quickest route? Looking to leave 7.15/7.30 even if it is before the end so should have just over an hour and a half.
That's what I looked up when I was considering it and on train and Underground timetables alone it's doable, even factoring in the brisk walk to and between stations. But as others have said the unknown thing is the wait to get on a packed train, which is why I'm not doing it. Miss the 9 p.m from Euston and I miss a flight from M/cr on Sunday morning.

That's what I looked up when I was considering it and on train and Underground timetables alone it's doable, even factoring in the brisk walk to and between stations. But as others have said the unknown thing is the wait to get on a packed train, which is why I'm not doing it. Miss the 9 p.m from Euston and I miss a flight from M/cr on Sunday morning.
I've got the times for the national express coach back if not!... When I checked earlier in the week did look to be trains at 7.30 and then two around the quarter to point from Thornton Heath but from experience a couple of years back I remember a massive queue there

They have been a bit of a bogey side over the last few seasons , always tight games but Palace are not in good form , i think we will pass them to death and take a strangle hold with rejuvinated Phil on one side and Jack on the other and a pissed off Viking because he hasnt scored for ages(is it three games?)

A nice win and apply a little pressure to the Goons for their visit to Fulham , they are going to have to play better than they did against Bournemuth & Sporting to get something at Craven Cottage, i think the cracks are beginning to show.
Haaland scored v Bournemouth, right?,

I'm on the train aswell, think you'd be very unlucky to miss the 9pm train.
I'm hoping to catch the 8.31pm and that's staying till the end of the match.
Brisk walk to Norwood junction, good number of trains to London bridge and tube to euston.
Might be a bit tight, but having done that route plenty of times already, I think its doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.