Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

I see Liverpool dropping more than 5 points.
How do you see them dropping more than 5 points mate.
Don't know what it is about Liverpool that makes some of our supporters shit their pants about what they are capable of doing.

We should absolutely expect to beat Liverpool.
problen is last season apart from the home game they had our measure. I don’t think the title is over but it’s gonba be hard to retain it

Ederson - played ok, would question his positioning for the first goal
Walker - less the said the better, think we should be looking upgrade in the summer if I'm honest
Otamendi - ok
Laporte - ok
Delph - ok
Stones - not a CDM, would prefer to do Gundo start ahead of him in this position from now on. We need another CDM of quality who can turn, ride a challenge and pass through lines as consistently as Ferna does
Silva - struggling a bit to control midfield shows despite early season form he is still not the player David is
Gundogan - best of the midfielders imo
Sterling - generally quiet, was disappointed he was taken off just as he started to drop deep and cause them issues, he also proven last season he has knack for scoring or affecting change in these kind of situations
GJ - good work ethic, no real delivery could have dont better with his header towards the end
Sane - looked lively in parts of the game, tendency to drift in and out of games still but played better than most

KDB - for me should be starting this game if he is fit enough, particularly as David was unavailable
Mahrez - didn't do much
Aguero - didn't do much

We always had that typical city capitulation in us with every goal opportunity becoming a goal. I'm not as confident as others in the Liverpool thread of us dropping less points that them but we just have to keep going and see who tops the league come end of season.

Walker was poor today but I have a feeling that he's not used to the extra defensive duties with a CB pairing of Laporte and Otamendi. I don't think Otamendi is at the level we need our players to be at the moment. Our Stones Laporte pairing is more commanding and gives Walker free reign because they are not as narrow as Ota-Laporte pairing which leaves space behind Walker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.