Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

I am livid.

I wanted to see reaction after the Carabao loss. and this is what we got. another important 3 points thrown away at home vs a team that will be relegated or just above the zone same as Soton.
WTF?

we created hardly anything, their keeper wasnt much tested at all same as vs Soton. These teams should not work us out tactically.

Its more than bad having games like Spurs away/WHU in Carabao where we dominate big time, having 20+ shots for zero goals but this is another level of shit when we create about 2 shots on goal in 90 min and of course we dont score those either.

We cannot keep having these and still win the title.

Pep needs to do better than this.
Palace aren't a bad team tbf and they have quite a good record at ours.
Keep the faith.
In Pep we trust.

We can still win it, Kev is the best player in the world,when he plays well nobody gets near us,but fuck me he's awful at the moment!

We need KDB and Grealish or AN Other to increase their assists / goal output otherwise we wont win the title.

Last seasom KDB clicked in the 2nd half of the season.
KDB is finished. His legs have gone and his interest level is not far behind. Sterling and Mahrez are another pair of hasbeens too.

Grealish is not a winger and if he is left out on that wing any longer he'll forget how to do anything that made us buy him. He must be brought central to utilise his creativity not left as a winger to highlight his lack of pace.

KDB is finished. His legs have gone and his interest level is not far behind. Sterling and Mahrez are another pair of hasbeens too.

Grealish is not a winger and if he is left out on that wing any longer he'll forget how to do anything that made us buy him. He must be brought central to utilise his creativity not left as a winger to highlight his lack of pace.
I suggested KDB had a major issue last season but he recovered so I don't see why he wont do the same this season.

KDB finished ? I seriously doubt it.

MOTD was not a good watch. Everybody poor today. At times our formation is awful & wide open. I thought Rodri was shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.