Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

I didn't watch the match as I was working but kept an eye on it on the matchday thread.
I know it's infested with wum's and City fans of a nervous disposition but whoever wrote that comment about Haaland being on par with Bony needs to just fuck off into the sea.
We've not had a proper preseason, it's not clicking yet I agree especially the defence but when it does we'll fuck this league.
Up the fucking blues & Pep fucking Guardiola.
Phew! Checked back and it wasn't me.

Well at least Pep seen the folly of his ways and rang the changes earlier than he usually does . That first 45 was an abomination.
Nice to have real power up front now. Bernardo set the tempo second half and the players around him responded.
We protected Ederson well second half and that's a good thing for his shot stopping has become the thing of legend.

Mahrez doesn't really deserve to start until he starts delivering.

Bernie and Gundogan are must starters.

Haaland is a fucking animal.

Gomez had a great debut, good link up play on the left side and can play anywhere.

Pep 352 was a good tactic.

I thought Mahrez was one of the decent players in the first half, his first touch and control from Walker's long passes were too good.

Looking at some of the posters in the first half I sincerely hope you are taking a good look in the mirror. You do not deserve to call yourselves City supporters.
No, they are entitled to be brain dead if they want.

Massive fucking win that, even at this early part of the season. Cut out the sloppy mistakes and goals and we'll be flying. Please no more Walker in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.