Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

I didn't watch the match as I was working but kept an eye on it on the matchday thread.
I know it's infested with wum's and City fans of a nervous disposition but whoever wrote that comment about Haaland being on par with Bony needs to just fuck off into the sea.
We've not had a proper preseason, it's not clicking yet I agree especially the defence but when it does we'll fuck this league.
Up the fucking blues & Pep fucking Guardiola.
I made the mistake of popping my head round the door at half time....cockwombles....cockwombles everywhere

THE BOYS IN BLUE DIDN'T GIVE IN, THEY FOUGHT TO THE END. THANK YOU CITY, THANK YOU LADS, THANK YOU FANS. YOU SHOWED 'EM, YOU SHOWED 'EM ALL. THOSE SOUTHERNERS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM WHEN YOUNG ERLING FOUND HIS MOJO!!

I said he'd go from being Alfie's lad to having his name when he scored his hat trick. He's done it so he's Erling now.

I bet the match day thread was a sight to behold at half time. I deliberately stay away from it when I'm not at the game but when I looked on the BBC website I thought.... oh my goodness it will be exploding on the match day thread. *lol*
And John Boy?

This must be some kind of record,for the number of games being two down and coming back to get at least a point.

What a comeback, Palace collapsed after that 1st admittedly lucky goal went in.
But that 1st half performance was dreadful, 2 times in a row now.

Not really sure what we are getting from City as it stands, work to be done.

Always love nipping into the BBC Have your say when we win.
Salty tears amidst the City bingo card is the norm. Imagine the poor fuckwits furiously bashing away at the keys whilst tugging on their plums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.