Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

People having a go at Mahrez,he did get past their defender towards the end of the first half,with a great run,and a dangerous looking challenge he skipped past.

I think it's a free kick if you obstruct the keeper from distributing the ball, If Ederson was to try and kick the ball out of his hands and a player jumps in front of him it's a foul, obstruction.
All a bit soft for me but it was a foul nonetheless.
Not sure who made the decision as the ref wasn’t looking.

Not self entitled, many a time he can't be arsed, at least The Spider puts a shift in.
Obviously you don't want City to improve for some reason, I wonder why ?
Mahrez didn't have a bad game. Biggest problem is every time we go behind, half this board bottles it and decides that x,y and z "were poor today".

People having a go at Mahrez,he did get past their defender towards the end of the first half,with a great run,and a dangerous looking challenge he skipped past.
It was more his work rate and failure to support the right flank, which was again targeted; he’s more than useful to the attacking 3rd but the set up insists he puts the yards in the other end, which he consistently lacks!

We looked a lot better when Cancelo went off and we went to a back 3. The width helped us. Gundo and Bernardo stepped up and no words needed for Haaland he's insane
Cancelo has these periods in the season where it looks like he’s forgotten how to be a footballer.

He‘ll then score and set up 3 goals and have a purple patch.

Foden didn’t stay wide enough until he replaced Cancelo at LWB. That made our left side toothless as no one could cross the ball from the byline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.